Instructions for uploading video clips from OpenReel Capture App to a personal computer from an iOS device.
In order to upload the video clips created using the OROpenReelCapture from your subject's iPhone or iPad, please follow these steps if you are using a Mac computer:
- Plug the phone into the computer via a USB to lightning cable (the Apple charging cable)
- Open the desktop app called Music (formerly iTunes)
- Find the phone that is plugged in on the left-side menu in the Music app
- Click Sync Settings in the top right-hand corner
- Click the Files tab in the new window
- Find the OR Capture and click the drop-down menu to show the existing files that are still on the device
- Click and drag the video files to your desktop or a document folder. These files are now locally stored on your computer.
If you are using a Windows PC see the video below and please visit this link for full instructions.