How to invite your Webcam Subject and how they join Session Room
In addition to inviting a Subject through a phone/tablet, the Director can invite a Subject's computer to join a room and record through the Subject's webcam.
This solution is great for an easy setup. There’s no app for the Subject to download, the Subject receives an email, clicks a link, and is paired right from their browser is paired to your Session room.
Invite Your Subject
- Open Session Options
2. Click the "Invite Others" tab, then Click "Subject(s) Invite"
3. Enter Your Subject's Name & Email, and press "Send"
Your Subject will receive an email with a link. Once they click that link and join the Session, you will see them in the largest preview window on the left hand side of your screen.
What the Subject Receives
1. The Subject will receive an email with a link to "Go to Room".
2. After clicking that link, the browser window will open, and the Subject will click "Go To Room"
3. The Subject must grant OpenReel to access their computer's Webcam and Microphone. They will likely be prompted with a message asking them to allow this access.
4. Your Subject will join the room, where they will see the Director and any other participants.