We've included a checklist below detailing when to make use of those features during your Day of Shoot workflow.
Feel free to take this checklist and make it your own. Add and omit steps according to your processes, and build your own unique workflow checklist from here!
Prior to Shoot Checklist
1. Create a Project.
2. Create a Session for your shoot, inviting Collaborators and/or Subjects.
3. Optimize your computer.
4. Send the Subject a prep sheet to optimize their device.
5. Find a non-echoey location with minimal background noise, and natural and/or adjustable light.
Day of Shoot Checklist
1. Enter the Session.
2. Confirm that the Subject is ready to film and has…
- Closed all other apps on their computer
- Updated their browser and closed other tabs
- Followed all of the tips and suggestions on the Subject Prep list.
3. Subject enters the Session. You should now...
- Confirm Subject’s upload speed is >3Mb/s
- If the connection is slow, check to ensure they are connected to WiFi
4. Frame the shot and adjust the camera resolution.
5. Test Record by recording and uploading a 10-second test video to verify that everything looks and sounds as expected.
6. Load and prepare Teleprompter, if necessary.
7. Record footage.
8. Wait for footage to upload.
9. Download and/or share footage.
10. Close the browser to end the Session.