Instructions for uploading video clips from OR Capture App to a personal computer
In order to upload the video clips created using the OR Capture 1.0 from your subject's iPhone or iPad, please follow these steps if you are using a Mac computer:
- Plug the phone into the computer via a USB to lightning cable (the apple charging cable)
- Open the desktop app called “Music” (formerly iTunes)
- Find the phone that is plugged in on the left-sided menu in the Music app
- Click Sync Settings in the top right-hand corner
- Click the “Files” tab in the new window that came up
- Find the OR Capture 1.0 and click the drop-down menu to show the existing files that are still on the device
- Click and Drag the video files to your desktop or a document folder, this now allows you to send these documents since they are now locally stored on your computer.
If you are a Windows PC see the video below and please visit this link for full instructions.