By default, every Director only has access to Projects and Sessions that they have created, so if your account has multiple Director logins, you may find it useful to add your fellow Directors to Projects and Sessions.
When You Should Add Directors
Add Directors to your Project:
- When they need to be able to create Sessions in that Project
- When they need to add scripts to a Project
Add Directors to your Session:
- When you want them to join you in a Session
- When they need to start a Session without you being present
- So they can access files recorded during a Session
How to add a Director to a Project or Session:
When creating a Project:
- Click New Project
- Under Invite Team Members, add your fellow Directors who need access by clicking Add
- Click Start and Invite.
From a Project's dashboard:
- Click the "Project Members" icon.
- Search for and select the teammates that you want to add to the Project by clicking "Add" by each of their names.
- Click Save.
When creating a Session:
- Click the blue Plus button on your Project dashboard
- Under the Invite Project Members section, search for and find your fellow Directors and click Add by the ones who need access to the Session. Note: A Director does not need to be a Project Member to be added to a Session.
- Click Create Session.
From within a Session:
- Click Send Invite.
- Scroll down to the bottom portion of that window.
- Search for any Directors who need access to the Session and click Add by their names.
- Close the window.