When it’s time to start your event, it’s helpful to keep a few things in mind.
Once you start the webinar, all your Attendees will be let into the event and can view you, and any Host, Speaker, or Organizer who joined. Before you hit “Go Live,” run through our quick checklist to ensure you’re ready to kick off the event.
First, check that all of your event details have been prepared to go live:
- Did you configure the branding of your event?
- Are all referenced resources uploaded?
- Is someone assigned to monitor the chat box?
Then, verify that each Host, Speaker, or Organizer is ready to go live. Remember that anyone who joined as an Attendee-facing role will be visible.
- Has each individual backstage tested their Internet?
- Do all on-camera participants have their mics on?
- Are each of the Hosts' and Speakers' devices functioning?
- If you have Speakers who will roll video or share their screen, do they have the necessary materials ready to go?
- Are the Breakout Session Hosts also prepared and ready?
Does everything look good? Then, hit “Go Live.” And that’s it! The rest is up to you!