It is important to make sure phone calls and app notifications on your Subject’s mobile device do not cause disruptions to your shoot. To prevent these disruptions, Do Not Disturb or Focus Mode must be turned on following these the steps outlined below:
Note: The specifics may vary by device manufacturer or model.
- Open the Settings app and select Notifications.
- Select Do Not Disturb, under General.
- Select Turn on now.
- Swipe down from the top of your home page to access quick settings.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb.
1. Go to Settings and select Focus.
2. Turn on the Do Not Disturb toggle.
1. Do a one finger swipe to access your iOS Control Center and tap the Focus icon.
2. Tap the Do Not Disturb icon to activate the feature.