Instructions for uploading video clips from OR Capture 2.0 App to a personal computer
In order to upload the video clips created using the OR Capture 2.0 from your subject's iPhone or iPad, please follow these steps if you are using a Mac computer:
- Plug the phone into the computer via a USB to lightning cable (the Apple charging cable)
- Open the desktop app called Music (formerly iTunes)
- Find the phone that is plugged in on the left-side menu in the Music app
- Click Sync Settings in the top right-hand corner
- Click the Files tab in the new window
- Find the OR Capture 2.0 and click the drop-down menu to show the existing files that are still on the device
- Click and drag the video files to your desktop or a document folder. These files are now locally stored on your computer.
If you are a Windows PC see the video below and please visit this link for full instructions.