How to invite your Webcam Subject and how they will join your Session
In addition to inviting a Subject through a phone/tablet, the Director can invite a Subject's computer to join a room and record through the Subject's webcam.
This solution is great for an easy setup. There’s no app for the Subject to download; the Subject receives an email, clicks a link and right from their browser is paired to your Session room.
Invite Your Subject
- Open Session Options
2. Click on "Invite Others" tab, then Click "Subject(s) Invite"
3. Enter Your Subject's Name & Email, and press "Send"
Your Subject will receive an email with a link and you will see them in the largest preview window on the left hand side of your screen.
What the Subject Receives
1. The Subject will receive an email with a link to "Go to Room".
2. A browser window will open, and the Subject will click "Go To Room"
3. The Subject must press allow to give OpenReel to access their computer's Webcam and microphone.
4. Then your Subject is joined to the room, they will see the Director and any other participants in the room with them.