Troubleshooting steps for a web-to-web video shoot
Prior to your video shoot
In order to have the best experience while using OpenReel, all computers should go through these steps prior to your video shoot!
1. Use the recommended browser based on your computer's OS
- Windows Computer running Windows 10 OS - Google Chrome
- Mac Computer with Catalina OS - FireFox
- Mac Computer with one of two most recent OS - Chrome
3. Ensure you are using the most current version of your browser
During your video shoot
If you run into any issues during your shoot, try these troubleshooting steps first.
1. Refresh your browser tab
2. Refresh the remote device
- To do this, click the 3 dots in blue banner that shows the device name in the top left of the OpenReel platform. Then press the refresh icon (arrows forming a circle).
3. Have the subject join the room through an incognito window