The number of Collaborators that you can include in any one Session is dependent upon your subscription; the system will allow up to four Collaborators, in addition to the Director.
You can invite Collaborators to your Session in two different ways: at the time of creating the Session, or while you’re in the Session room.
Collaborator invites expire after 72 hours. If you need to resend the invite, simply delete the invitation by clicking the red trashcan, and then re-adding the person’s email.
Please click here for an explanation of different Participant roles within a Session.
When Creating a Session Within a Project:
- Click the + symbol in the upper right corner next to the word “Sessions.”
- In the window that appears, just below the Session Name field, you can invite others. Simply type in their name and email address, and choose their role for that Session.
- Internal Collaborators can be added in the Invite Project Members section directly below. Simply click Add next to their name.
- Click Create Session at the bottom of the window.
From Within an Active Session:
- Click Send Invite at the top of the page.
- In the bottom portion of the window that appears, type in the participant's name and email, and select their role for the Session. Click Invite directly to the right of these fields.
- Internal Collaborators can be added in the section directly below. Simply click Add next to their name(s).
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Participants window.